Annual Missions Garage Sale
Every year, Plymouth Park UMC holds a Missions Garage Sale. This annual event is huge in the life of our church. The proceeds are donated to missions supported by our local church, while the sale itself serves as an outreach to our local community.
Because missions is not a line-item in our church’s annual budget, all missions funds are raised outside of the budget. Through the generosity and hard work of the congregation in this event, we are able help many in need.
This year’s Mission Garage sale will be July 28 – 30, 2016!
The full garage sale schedule is as follows:
- Sunday morning curbside drop-off continues
- For 4 more Sundays, through July 17
- Weekday Drop-off and indoor sorting, organization begins
- June 27, 2016: Weekday drop off begins – during regular office hours, plus Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
- June 28, 2016: Tuesday and Thursday morning/evening work sessions begin. (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.)
- July 21, 2016: Last donations accepted
- The Big Event
- July 27, 2016: Congregational Dinner and Preview
- July 28-30, 2016: Public sale