The Missions Committee is sponsoring two opportunities for you to help fill the food pantry at Irving Cares:
Saturday, May 4, 2013, at the Kroger’s Store on Northgate and Beltline.
Volunteer for a two-hour shift to hand out flyers and ask shoppers to pick up a few extra items for Irving Cares. Sign up in the Ministries Center.
Sundays, April 28, 2013 and May 5, 2013 -- Bring items from the following list to the church:
- Canned meat (chicken, tuna, potted meat, Spam, etc.)
- Canned meals (e.g., Chef Boy-R-Dee, Spaghetti-O’s, etc.)
- Pre-packaged microwave meals (e.g., Hormel and Dinty-Moore)
- Hamburger Helper and other Boxed Meals
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (small plastic jars)
- Cereal (15 oz size preferred)
- Toilet Paper
- Hygiene Items - Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, etc. (including travel size)